Sunday, October 6, 2013

Extra summer pictures

 

DSCF0079

Here are my 4 beautiful kids at Knott’s Berry Farms in June. I didn’t take many pictures because I was sick the whole trip and even ended up in the ER. After getting a couple of bags of rehydration, it was much better. I’d have to say that the California hospitals are WAY different than ours in Arizona. I will stick over here in the clean hospitals!  Anyway, I thought this trip was still a success because  the kids had the best time ever! Cassidy and Lund were rollercoaster-riding fools! Sarah and Will were also fearless and that always makes me nervous.

Christa secret: I don’t do rollercoasters! There was a time when rollercoasters put an excitement in my step and I would run to them and enjoy their thrill. Now I’d rather take pictures as the children scream with excitement.

DSCF0080DSCF0079

No comments: