Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hippo Bird Day to me!

 

 

Guess what last Monday was?! National Heart Day?!DSC_0555

DSC_0549

Nope, it was my 35th birthday!! That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I am officially half way to 70!!! And I couldn’t be happier!

DSC_0572

We have had so many nerf wars with the nerf guns and bullets my kids got me!!!

DSC_0553

Cassidy even wrote a song about me and sang it to me while playing her guitar! It was soooo beautiful, but don’t even ask her to sing it again because she won’t. We recorded it and now she will never sing it again, that is just her rule?

DSC_0557

We went to the movie “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, 2” and we all gave it 5 thumbs up. wait, that isn’t right…. we give it 20 fingers….hummm. Guess you will just have to go see it for yourselves, you won’t be disappointed!

DSC_0571

Now you get to see some random pictures…

DSC_0549

DSC_0564

DSC_0562

No comments: