Monday, April 23, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

 Last week, Morgan called sounding pretty excited....."I got tickets to the Diamondbacks game on Wednesday from work. The problem is, the game is in the middle of the day. But luckily, work told me to go to the game and enjoy the rest of the day with my wife" He then told me that he got four tickets and wondered who we should take. We both thought it would be so fun to take my older sister and her boyfriend on a double date, but we knew that was close to impossible, since my older and her boyfriend each own their own businesses. But we tried asking anyways, and wouldn't you know, those two just made it happen. Wahoo! were we excited!
 
 Can't seem to resist cotton candy at a ballgame!
 And talk about good seats! I took this picture right from our seat!
This guy thinks that I am a bit crazy when I have my camera in hand, but since he is sooooo gorgeous, we will let that go!
 Here is a picture to show perspective. I am sitting in my seat and those are my beautiful shoes, and the game is RIGHT THERE! p.s. Morgan made fun of me for wearing those shoes to the game since there was a lot of walking to do, but honestly who can pass up red and white polka dots when they match your jersey...not this girl!
 The roof was open and the sun was BLAZING! We ended up moving out of our second row seats for some shade a bit higher up. It was worth the trade! Oh yea, this is Steve, Alisha, and Mr. Johnson.
And now you get to see me too! We had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with Steve and Alisha.   Maybe we will get to sneak away for another game someday!!! p.s.s. All our our children were upset when they found out where we had been while they were slaving away at school!!! he he! That made it extra fun!

3 comments:

PinkyMcG said...

Looks like a fabulous way to spend an afternoon! Glad you got to enjoy a little baseball and know that your shoes look fantastic!

Cassie and Chad said...

I LOVE your shoes!!! Looks like fun and Alisha looks great. Happy you had a great day!!!

Carmita said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I love the polka-dot shoes!!