Monday, November 28, 2011

what may have happened...

Because I am far behind yet again on my blogging and because my handsome hubby and I are leaving in a day and a half for New York City, I will tell you what "may" have gone on around here.....
 Someone "may" have celebrated his 36th birthday, and "may" or "may not" be seen holding his "baby" here!
We "may" have had TWO amazing Turkey Day feasts, with lots to be thankful for!

 We "may" have seen these kids hanging out together in the backyard.
 We "may" have dined with this crazy couple!
 And Buck "may" have consumed this pumpkin pie directly after this picture.
 We "may" have enjoyed talking and reminiscing with these loved ones.
 And we "may" have seen the cutest two-year-old boy ever!! Don't worry Raychelle, you "may" be adorable too!
 My children "may" have had tons of fun playing with various ipads.
 And we "may" have drinken a bit too much........
 See, I told you!!! Too much Martinelli's!
 But that's ok, she "may" regain her winning smile later.
 And Aunt Leesh "may" have taught my oldest the fine art of "spatula singing"
And I "may" have decorated my mantle for the 1st time ever.....................But I guess we will never know!

6 comments:

Bonnie Hynes said...

I love your mantel!! It looks super-festive. Have sooooo much fun in NYC! So jealous!!!!

Heather Kohlmeier said...

Christa-
Us girls here at Mayo were wondering how you have been. Love your pics! Have a great holiday season!
Heather

LUND said...

You "may" have sumed things up perfectly.
Mom Karen

Bonnie Hynes said...

I love your new header picture!!!!!! I want to hear all about your trip! I also want your coat, purse, and I want your trip but with MY husband instead!!

Nancy said...

Where did you get that adorable owl purse? Love it!!!

Pam said...

I love your mantle and your pictures of NYC! Sounds like such a fun trip.