Saturday, May 28, 2011

Upstaging the talent show..... Otherwise known as... A day in the life of Will!

This past Friday was the talent show at Cassidy and Lund's class. I really wanted to see it, and so I came with my camera and my five-year-old boy in tow and we sat in the back of the class. Well, Lund and Cassidy are in the same class. It is a 5th/6th combined class and all the kids are at the age where they don't want to stand out or do something different. I was soooo proud of my two kids in the class who both decided to be in the talent show, considering only 2 other kids were brave enough to be in it.  Lund went first and did a routine from a Brian Regan comedy sketch and he did a great job. I recorded it, but I didn't do a very good job. I am still learning how to work this camera stuff. Cassidy also was very brave and sang a Selena Gomez song tremendously!! Again, I goofed with the camera recording thing..........sooooooo a big sorry there.
About the time I got the camera working, the talent show was over. All the kids were still kind of staying to themselves and being scared pre-teens, and one of the kids said, "Hey Will, you should get up there and sing a song!" I thought for sure Will would hide under his chair.... but alas.... see the proof of what happened next.....

Thank you Lund, for being willing to be the backup dancer for your brother!!
Then, it was such a big hit that they all wanted a oncore and some additional back up dancers!!!! I was agahst, but laughing so hard that I could hardly film him. What a ham!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

That is beyond cute!
Mom Johnson