Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whose taller?? Also known as... has Ryan finally caught up with dad.. you decide.

I just thought we needed this documented, (especially since Ryan just keeps stretching).....
Who is taller? Now Dad is employing the "chicken arms" because he claims they make him taller....
 
 But, without the help of the chicken arms, I think they have pretty much evened out in life!!
But alas, I think my Johnson man and his father might have an inch or two on them still.  Aren't these some handsome men.... Left to right: My dad and grandfather Keith, Ryan, Papa Lund, and Daddy.

1 comment:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

I will have to try that chicken arm thing the next time my sisters and I are trying to determine who is talest. Good lookin' men you have in your life.
Mom Karen