Morgan took the day off so that we could be together when we got the news from the doctor, and after multiple hounding calls to the doctors office, we got the call.....
Here's the update (this is from memory because I don't have the hard copy of the results until tomorrow).
1. There are enlarged nodes around my heart
2. The nodes in my left lung have grown a lot
3. the nodes in my esophogus area has stayed the same
4. I have a node deep in my belly near my stomach, and it has grown.
5. a few of the nodes in the lungs have remained the same or even shrunk on one occasion.
Now, before you jump ahead, let me remind you that when I say "growth" I am talking mere milimeters. The largest one in my left lung is 10 mm, which is just about the size of a peanut. So there is some perspective for you.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my Oncologist and it looks like they are going to put me (probably) back on the same chemo medicine after they talked with MD Anderson in Houston, TX.
I just wanted you to know how much we love and appreciate the outpouring of love and service that everyone has been rendering to our family. We sure do love each and every one of you and count ourselves lucky to know you!!!