It is 12:32 in the morning and I thought maybe I would just put a blog post of my random thoughts right now.....
1. I thought if I bought white towels, they would always be white and pure because I would bleach them everytime I washed them. I was wrong... they got permenantly stained and they were very blah... and you have to wash them ALL the time. They show EVERYTHING! So I took them back to Sam's Club and got brown towels. Much better... they hide A LOT! I am glad the repentance process is much better than my white towels!!
2. It would sure be fun to go to Hawaii! I would LOVE to go there someday!!! Heck, I would love to go anywhere past the Arizona/Utah/Idaho line, that's as far as I have ever been.... Oh wait, that costs money (see #17)
3. Was the Lord talking about cancer when we spoke of illnessess in the last days??? I have sure heard of a lot of new cancer cases in the last few days, especially luekemia???................
4. Is is sad that I am so happy for my kids to be going back to school on Thursday? I could really get used to this "modified year round" thing.
5. Is anybody else REALLY aware of how hot it is out there??? I am not sure they are! I am CONSTANTLY sweating.... I am serious! there is constantly a layer of sweat on me. Sometimes I take two or three showers a day!! Is anyone else melting???
6. I will work out tomorrow... (I always think this at this time of night)...remember when I used to love working out and running.... remember when I was skinny......
7. How did I spend so much money at Walmart today? I didn't really even get that much stuff???
8. Will my daughter EVER stop wetting her pants???
9. Will she wet her pants at school on Thursday?
10. Should I run the laundry this late at night, or will it wake everyone up?
11. Should I go to bed now, or just enjoy the solitude for a bit longer?
12. Will my 4-year-old EVER learn how to count to 10? or 5?
13. Is is bad that I am hoping my 4-year-old will qualify for special needs preschool so someone else can try to teach him stuff?
14. Hum.... I wonder if my hair is long enough to spike up now with a really strong gel.
15. I wonder if I will EVER be brave enough to not wear a hat everyday.
16. Hats are very HOT...(see comment #5)
17. Is everyone else out there made of money? I just bought the school supplies for my kids and it topped out at 200.00. And that is before the 150.00 donation (not optional) that I need to pay so that my kids will be able to experience such things as "field trips" and an occasional "bus ride".... I can still remember when these things were all just part of school...
18. If I eat another Krispy Kreme donut right now, do the calories count?
19. Where is my wallet??? No really, WHERE IS MY WALLET????
20. How come I can't seem to remember ANYTHING? I have a horrible short term memory and I keep leaving things everywhere because I forget that I have them with me. Hence the lost wallet.... chemo brain????...........but I can still remember my next door neighbors phone number from when I was a kid...892-2464.
21. p.s. that next door neighbor is a lawyer now and running for city council.... and I STILL can't find my wallet????!!!!!!