Friday, July 23, 2010

My Only Child...(at least that is what he thinks he is!)

So, as you can see from the picture I posted yesterday, Will immediately got his lunch out when we got to the kids' school and started scarfing. But once the other kids were out of the way, he realized that he was an "only child" and that meant all the pictures were concentrated solely on him.
Normal Will, (notice the other three are still in the picture)...
"Oh no, now I am an only child! Mom is going to take a million pictures of me!!!! AGGGHH"
Watch the next few pictures and see what I mean.... He morphs into "angry Will"
.......oh no, I can't control myself!!! I am beginning to hulkify!
The transformation is over.... The Hulk has emerged!



This next series takes place in less than 30 seconds. See the many faces of a 4-year-old, who just realized that he has his mom all to himself.....

I think he will be o.k. with the time spent alone with mom...(of course, 10 minutes later at the Old Navy, after losing him in yet another clothing rack, mom was ready to send him off to school as well!)

2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

THERE ARE ZERO COMMENTS SO FAR. I MUST BE THE FIRST !
Thanks for the first day of school feelings and pictures of the only one who did not go to school.
Now it begins. WE will be very intersted to see how the Bagdad kids to in a Gilbert school!! From your previous reports it sounds as if the entire Bagdad Johnson are doing just perfect.

Farr Family said...

Will is soooo cute! I can't wait to sit down and have a conversation with him. I know he will just make me laugh!!!
Love ya- Kimberly