Saturday, July 17, 2010

Celebrating with the kids in a "despicable" way!

On Thursday, I took the kids with me to radiation and afterwards, we celebrated together the end of the frying of my skin!! We decided to see Despicable Me and even played a few arcade games afterwards (I usually run past the arcade games ignoring all requests for various coins from my children!)
They also bought a few precious items at the dollar store.....
..................like Will's alligator hat.....................
He was so serious while wearing it and he even told me that the alligator head kept the sun out of his eyes, (in the theater....hummm)
............She may be cute, but she is DANGEROUS!!!!
Sarah was so excited to play the driving game because.............
............she can finally reach the gas pedal if she points her toe just right!
Lund was helping Will play this driving game because Will could not reach the gas pedal. I like this picture because my boys look sooooooooo similar.... like twins born 6 years apart! Here is Sarah in the theater before the movie started. She was VERY excited!
............as was Cassidy, can you tell??
Here we are with one of the minions........ (and my minions)
........... I think Sarah might have been mad at me............hummmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

Bonnie Hynes said...

YAY!!! Done, and , DONE!!! Congrats! You are a new woman with new hair and you are amazing! Love you!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Will's hat is a CLASSIC! How did you like the movie? Lund says it is a "must see".

Farr Family said...

What a fun activity! Looks like everyone had a blast! You are such a fun mom!! And congrats on being done with everything. You are my HERO!!