I have decided start a new tradition each Sunday night. I am kinda thinking of it as a chance to get into the heads of the kiddos and see what is on their mind. But after asking them these questions I see that there really isn't too much going on in their heads....he he. Actually, each answer shows a little bit of their personality. It is fun. And if you were wondering why I am so exact about their ages, well that is for my records when they get older and I need to embarrass them in front of their dates!
Here are the questions for this weeks bulliten.... 1. What did you do this week? 2. what did you learn this week 3. What was the best thing about the week.
Cassidy Age: 11 years, 4 months old
1. I went swimming alot and I went to the movies and I went to Grandma's and Grandpa's house and I got to play with my friend Rebecca and my new friend Stella.
2. To not forget Heavenly Father's blessings.
3. I got to play with my two new friends!
Lund Age: 9 years, 11 months old
1. I saw Alice in Wonderland, I met a new friend, I went to the movies, and I met our new Ward.
2. I learned that fudderwakken' is a dance. (Alice in Wonderland)
3. I saw and got to play with kids in the new ward.
Sarah Age: 7 years, 1 month old
1. We went to our friends house and went swimming.
2. I learned that the Holy Ghost is a Spirit, he is not a Ghost, he is a Spirit.
3. That we went night swimming.
Will Age: 4 years, 4 months old
1. um... I don't know.
2. I learned swimming and about the scary camera at the pool. (?) I don't want to learn anything.
3. My favorite thing is not going to the store. That is my favorite thing.