Friday, November 27, 2009

"Blue Room" sung to the tune of "Blue Moon"

When Morgan and I came home from my surgery this past week, we came home to a special, wonderful surprize! While we were gone, some of my wonderful friends here in Bagdad came over and painted my room, just the way I had invisioned it in my dreams! It is glorious and it is definitely a special "healing room". So I am sending a big thank you out to Laura and Carl Phelps, Becky Brimhall (the mastermind), Cheryl Collins, and Penny Martin. You stinkers! I love you so much!!!!!! It sure brightened my mood and my room!!!! I continue to get excited about it everytime I turn on the light! I love my Blue Room!!!!!
See my recliner? I sleep there now more than my bed, it is just so much more comfortable after surgery! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

That's amazing!! Maybe I should try that in my apartment...it gets so dark and depressing in Maine during the winter!
I'm sorry you have to sleep in a recliner...I hope you are getting some rest!!!!!