Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Smiles to go before I weep, smiles to go before I weep... (Robert Frost, right?!he!he!)

Sarah enjoying a shake tonight.... and she is HAPPY!!

I was reading a book yesterday called "Smiles to Go" by Jerry Spinelli and in the book, the kid misquoted Robert Frost's poem "Stopping by the woods on a snowing evening", which states at the end, "And Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep." but the kid reciting it messed up and said "Smiles to go before I weep, smiles to go before I weep." And isn't that REALLY poetic and prophetic?!!!! I think it is my new motto. I think we all have smiles to go before we weep... Here are a few of my smiles from today...

Will putting my make-up on for me this morning
Putting a puzzle together with grandma and grandpa Johnson


Here we are smiling away while eating at the new Diner on Main.

2 comments:

T. Sipes said...

Love the smiles in the pics:)

Bonnie Hynes said...

I do love that misquote! What a motto. Hang in there, happy thanksgiving, and hopefully I'll see you soon! I am trying to make arrangements to help with the chemo...it is a work in progress. Until then, love you all!