Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Homegrown 4th

DSCF0200

Oh how I love a homemade 4th of July! Fireworks in the backyard, a great BBQ……

DSCF0176

And of course, family all around! Even my Aunt Diane from California “hopped” over with her daughter and granddaughter! The more the merrier!

DSC_0425DSC_0426

My nephew, Brody, was really enjoying swinging with is cone, but his sister, Raelyn was a bit melancholy.

DSC_0430Here I am with my Aunt Diane. Side note: she has also had breast cancer and is now a survivor.

DSC_0431

She has been a great inspiration to me during the whole breast cancer journey. About every 3 months there will be a “pick-me-up” card in the mail, and I will know it is from her. Thank you!

DSC_0436Raelynn found out that the tortoise was offering free rides and she was game!

DSC_0439

DSC_0440Father and son. Will is being his father’s “shoulder angel”.

DSC_0441

Brother and Sister. My dad and Aunt Diane.

DSCF0177

And here is the whole lot of us! I just put all the pictures we took on here and you can choose your favorite.

DSCF0178

And my beautiful daughter that thinks she can be a teenager now……aaaggggg

DSCF0182DSCF0179

And another family pic with Will trying to “photo bomb”. arggggggg

DSCF0197

The only way I was going outdoors was in a swimsuit, so I sat in the small kiddie pool and it was quite nice!

DSCF0198

And this guy thinks he is 13 now, and loves fire!!!!

DSCF0206

And my parents looking as calm as ever. Yup, that’s 4th of July for you..

No comments: