Saturday, March 24, 2012

America's Favorite Past Time

The weather here in Gilbert right now is perfect for kicking off the 2012 Little League season. Today was Opening Ceremonies and both of the boys had a game. I love, love, love watching baseball so I am pretty happy this season is here. (Especially when the weather is dreamy!)
Lund is a Yankee this year and had an early game today, so I didn't catch very many pictures. He is the one up to bat.
 And..............Send in the clowns, guess who is playing T-ball this year? Yup, that crazy man, Will!

 I am pretty sure everyone can still remember their 't-ball days'. Go #10!
 What an adorable kid! And Will being himself...................
......................was the only kid who decided to wear a pedometer to the game to see how many steps he took. He cracks me up!!! And the number of steps taken by a six-year-old during a T-ball game is........ 3,484! (This even includes the extra steps taken when he ran to 3rd base after hitting for the first time. He ended up taking the scenic route over to 1st.)

1 comment:

Bonnie Hynes said...

I love Will's baseball pants!!