Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Fashion Statement created by Will Johnson

The other day Will was sitting on my lap and we were talking about life. After a few minutes, he looked at my necklace and started laughing. "Mom,"  he chuckled, "you have a zip line on your necklace and if you had a little wizard with litle teeny arms, he could ride on that zip line."
I was completely baffled until I looked down to my necklace and sure enough, he was right...
I told him that I didn't know where to find any little teeny wizards, but I did know where some Lego men were hanging out. We ran up to his bedroom and this is what we created...
         We picked a police officer to make it "official"...
 I am pretty sure everyone is going to be wearing this style soon!!
 Will loved zipping the Lego man around...
 And when the Lego man got really brave, Will tried sending him off the drawers!!!!
 And then Will convinced Lego police officer man, that he would have the time of his life if he zip lined off of a flying airplane. Later the Lego man mentioned to me that it was truly thrilling, but a bit much for him. He asked if we could use one of his buddies next time, like "Lego man who only has one arm", or "Headless Lego man/woman"
Here is my crazy conspirator with his amazing imagination. Love you Will!!!

2 comments:

LUND said...

Amazing imagination and cogitaion to justapose two totally unrealed things to come up with a new idea.

Will is amazing. I love him and all the JOHNSONS

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

I miss Will, yes I do! (and I miss you and the rest of your family)
Mom Johnson in California for now