Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We have had two more days of fun that I need to catch up on.... See if you can recognize the faces that follow.
P.S. We are watching the new Karate Kid right now as I type this.....just sayin'..... we are having tons of fun!
Cancer news: I was pretty sick this morning because of my chemo medicines, but I called the doctor and took some Tylonel, and Zofran and got everything under control. Medicines are a wonderful thing when used correctly. I sure feel blessed to live in this day and age...
I definitley had a lot of fun dressing up Kason today... ........way too much fun....................
.........Man, he is one CUTE baby!!!
And Kimball shaved his beard into a mustache today, so here are the two facial hair men. KC was just being a "used car salesman" for fun...
We also had fun today at the D.I...............
......again with the adorable baby boy!!
..............no explanation needed..............
..........Will took a close up picture of me today......
...Karver will be your friend as long as you have an electronic device for him to watch! Here is Morgan and the Crozier boys!
And here are my little ones.... Except Will loves to "hide" in his new hoodie/skeleton costume!
Lucy and Carmen.... two very adorable girls!
And there were pedicures all around thanks to the service rendered by Charice and Breana...
Could Bonnie look any happier and adorable holding a precious little one?!!
Breana painting the little girls' toes!
And wouldn't you know... Morgan stole another baby!
Even Carmen loves talking on the phone!!!
Yesterday, a whole bunch of kids and I had fun with bubbles....
..............Aunt Ruth playing with the kids and bubbles too.......
Elliot Hynes
Elliot attacking Will with the bubble gun...
.........then he decided to attack the camera woman!....
Will also enjoyed attacking the lady with the camera....
Lucy Hynes jumped in on the action too.....
....................and Sarah................
........and have you met our little Sherlock Holmes....

In other news: Morgan had to go to an Urgent Care today and was diagnosed with a kidney infection. He is now trying to drink more water and take his antibiotics.....poor guy! He is handling it like a champ though... he always does!!

3 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

I was here with you and didn't see all those picture worthy things that you way. The Where was I when the bubble machine was turned on. What a great gathering of the clan. We are so blessed in this mortality. What does our health have to do with our blessings. Like Nephi -- after commenting on his afflictions sais: "Nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord." I too feel that way (feet, knee and all)
DAD JOHNSON

gwen said...

I must admit that I felt very far away when I read that you were all gathering in ID. I can't resist a family gathering!But your delightful pix and commentary gave me such a feeling of happiness. I studied the pix again and again. Shear delight to see all of the beautiful children. I laughed at the number of Morgan-baby shots that you display...he is a baby hog fer ser! Thank you.

Bonnie Hynes said...

Ok Morgan, stop trying to get in on the sicko action...we have enough of those! What a fun week! It is too sad that Morgan isn't well, I hope he isn't feeling too poorly. Thanks for the pics...I know they won't be as exciting now that we're gone! Love you guys!