Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'll have a burger with a side of stomach aches all around!

We had another great day on our vacation here in Pocatello. We had an AMAZING lunch at 5 Guys Burgers (yummy x 10!) and we did a lot of relaxing around the house. We also watched the movie "Letters to God", which is soooooooo amazing!!!! Just bring your box of tissues! It opened up a lot of conversation about cancer with the kids and was a great atmosphere to talk about it.
We had planned on taking the kids skating this evening at a local skating rink, but most of our kids have a bad tummy ache that must be going around. Cassidy started complaining yesterday about her tummy, and then Lund Ryan and Grandma had tummy problems all day today, along with Cassidy. And as it turns out, Bonnie and her children made it back to Boise yesterday just in time for Lucy to come down with the tummy bug as well. Soooooooo..... there must be some evil germs lurking around. Maybe you all should just look at the pictures and see us that way...
Yes Karver, that is exactly how I feel too!
And getting off of the topic of tummy aches, these french fries are now on the top of my list. The secret is to have them cooked extra long..... extra yummy!!!
Here is the whole clan that went to 5 Guys for lunch...
Here is beautiful Sarah sporting her "Hitler scab". She fell off her scooter yesterday and is not thrilled that it looks like a small mustache.
And here is Ruth on the phone at lunch with her hubbie. That means he was at lunch with us too!!
And it must be Ruth day today because here is Ruth with her adorable boys! I am sure going to miss these little men when they go home tomorrow. Maybe I will just have to steal one or two....

3 comments:

Bonnie Hynes said...

I love that KC and Sarah both have great mustaches! Sorry about the tummy bug...I am praying REALLY hard that you and I don't get it...we don't need any help feeling yucky! Have fun with Em and Jason today...miss you guys!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

I WILL ADMIT THAT THE FRIES AT 5 GUYS ARE SOME OF THE BEST IF HAVE EVER TASTED. And that is after 5 times of being among the worse I have ever tasted. So we shall have to see in the next round.
We are happily excited that you came and we hope the time was well spent on your part. We loved it and it was a great cause to gather the family. Thanks for coming

Alexis said...

I love that you like your fries like Uncle Lund. Iremember hearing him order his fries at Mimi's CAfe "I want my fries cooked to the color of this table (pointing to the dark wood table)"

Thanks for charing all the pics of the family! I think we should have "Some 52 odd people" at Aunt Karens House again sometime!