We are currently on the road to Flagstaff to take a break from "real life" for a day. The only problem is... everyone seems to have the SAME idea!! The drive has already taken 3 1/2 hrs and we aren't there yet. There are lines and lines of cars all trying to escape the Valley for a bit of a reprieve.
Onto the results.... I am sure most of you already know since I sent out a mass text yesterday. But, I will reiterate it all here in my blog..........
Morgan and I went in and met with my radiologist and she informed us that there were some enlarged lymphnodes deep in my chest and some spots on my right lung. She wasn't sure what to do.... we debated which course to take, but decided to talk to my Oncologist first. He was all about jumping on it immediately and he was stumped as well. After much discussion, we have figured out that it is either pnuemonia, Valley Fever, or more cancer. We have a bunch of tests this next week, and then I will meet with my Oncologist on Thursday and we will discuss whether he is going to do a biopsy with a long needle into the right lung or if he is going to have to knock me out and go down my throat to the right lung.
So, for now, we are not getting worried until we hear otherwise. We are hoping for Valley Fever or pneumonia. Weird thing to be hoping for, but better than the third choice.
I will keep everyone posted via this blog or a text when I know anything.
soooooo.... that is all for now....
Soon I will send fun pictures of us in Flagstaff visiting the Fox family. Thanks for letting us crash there Fox's!