Thursday, July 1, 2010

the "in between" world!

Our not so great computer of a couple of years finally called it quits yesterday. I wasn't really sad at all because it has been a bad computer all along the way with plenty of workers coming out to fix it to no avail. The thing I am sad about is that my pictures are on that computer. I am trying to work out a way to transfer them, but so far, I am not successful. I will keep trying though because I am behind with some posts.....
Plus, we have some great things coming up in the next few days that I don't want you to miss out on. Like, for instance, I am going to be the main attraction on the Bagdad parade along with Cassidy's friend who has Luekemia and the librarian who just went through cancer this year as well. My younger sister made us some AMAZING hats to wear that have "Team Courage" embroidered on them. My kids are excited to be the first float in the parade. I am very excited to represent courage and to see Bagdad again.
Stay tuned while I am in the "in between" world and hopefully I will get it figured out soon enough.

3 comments:

annebabe said...

Go Team Courage!!! WooHoo!! Take lots of pics!!

if you listen really hard, you'll hear me cheering all the way from Southern Utah! :)

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Have fun going back to Bagdad. Yeah! for Team Courage! We love you and you will make a great start to the Bagdad parade.

runningfan said...

Enjoy your visit....and being the center of attention. :)