Monday, April 12, 2010

You gotta check this out!!

I am adding a "button" to the right side of my blog called "Bek's creations" and you really HAVE TO check out what she has been doing lately. Becky just happens to be one of my bestest friends, (when she claims me), and she is one of those people that is so creative you just can't stand it. She is an amazing scrapbooker, and extrodinary card maker, and now she is onto a new project... hair pretties! She makes THE CUTEST bows, clips, etc. !!! In my spare time, I have been making a few myself, but not even close to the caliber of Bek. I end up just buying hers because they are so stinkin' cute. But it is a fun hobby we can share together. We pop in a movie or Glee season 1 (for the 50th time), and we make hair pretties. I never knew how mentally and emotionally theraputic making hair bows could be. It's my new "chemo drug" of choice!!!

No comments: