Friday, December 25, 2009

Hat and Scarf party

To all of my cyberfriends out there..... If you are in the Valley of the Sun tomorrow (that would be Phoenix by the way), stop by and we will have some fun. We are having a "hat and scarf" party at my older sisters house and you are all invited, just call so we can make sure we have enough food for your tummy!!! Here are the rules: You wear a hat or scarf that you are willing to donate to my bald head and then we eat and laugh and eat and laugh some more. What could be better than that!!! (I guess hair would be better than that... but hey, beggers can't be choosers!)
Love you all...... my phone number is 928 830-8593. I love you all and hope you had a treeeeemendous Christmas!
Signed,
Cancer Christa (Hey, it might be the next superhero.. you never know!)

4 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

Well I'll be there, but you already knew that. I didn't even know you shaved your head until I heard yesturday. I think you look beautiful! Oh, I was laughing so hard when I read at another post that Morgan want's a David Hasselhof chin for Christmas...he he.

Strong Family - said...

I wish I was in AZ to see you!!! You're amazing and I hope you get lots of awesome stuff to keep your head nice and warm. :-) Think about you tons and thanks for the good wishes! Love, Lauree

Bonnie Hynes said...

are you kidding me with that new family picture? you guys look amazing! Where are you, I love it! Christa, you are beautiful, you should make this shaved look permanent! I love you guys.

Jeremy and Ruth said...

wish i could go! I love the new pic!!! and I LOVE LOVE the quotes from will along the side of your blog!!!! SOOO CUTE!! i seriously laughed so hard jeremy came in from the other room to hear what i was laughing about!! Love them, love you, and love your family!