Friday, May 1, 2009

Watch out here comes the Blue Fairy!

Yesterday Will wanted to be a "Blue Fairy" or a "Blue Butterfly" (he used both terms interchangably.), and so he got some of Sarah's dress up wings and shoes and asked Morgan to put them on him. Morgan didn't want to comply because he didn't want his son in wings and fairy shoes. I, on the other hand, was happy to turn him into the Blue Fairy. I think he makes an adorable fairy!!!!
I love that he has fairy wings on and his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles underwear. What a combination!!!


He kept bending over for the pictures to "be like a fairy". I am not quite sure why... Do fairies have back problems or something???????

Here's my little fairy flying off to his next adventure!

Later that night while watching "Batman Meets Scooby Doo" he said he was now a "Blue Bat"

No comments: