Saturday, May 30, 2009

Six days wouldn't make that big of a difference, Right????

This week we babysat a little boy in the ward who is six days younger than Will. Now, you would think that six days wouldn't make that big of a difference, especially because Will was four weeks early as it was..... but.......... I am including proof that we have a gigantic child!!!


Stats: Will weighs in at 38lbs. and Andrew weighs in at 25lbs.... I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story......

We had to make some cookies to try to fatten these little guys up..

Will "helping to stir the dough"

This picture cracks me up... Andrew wanted me to take a picture of him rocking out on the guitar... I love that face he is making... serious guitar man!!!!

3 comments:

Shumaker said...

That is about what Mackenzie would look like next to kids her age. She looks way older then she really is. All mine do though, we have tall genes....

Mamma Betts said...

little andrew is still so small! :) cute pictures.

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Will IS a man among men! Kimball's good friend when he was young was Chase Rogers and your pictures remind me of the good old days.