Sunday, March 22, 2009

You know you live in a small town when...

..... your son is invited over to a friend's house and the mom says, "just make sure he brings his BB gun and his quad if he has one..."
p.s. there are reasons why my boy doesn't have his own quad, but I did let him borrow MY BB gun for the day. He had tons of fun!
p.p.s now your probably wondering why I have my own BB gun. Well, if it is mine, I can take it away whenever I need to and limit who uses it... see how smart I am! (I am slowly learning these "mom" tricks)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be from Bagdad when your child is ask to bring his Quad to a party. LOL!! I love you Christa - how fortunate I am to have had you and your gifted children come into my life.
Becci

Unknown said...

tell them they're saluting with the wrong arm! ha!

nickndest said...

At least they're not in cammo too. And i must reaallly be from a small town because i excitedly look forward to when Colter can do that.

Farr Family said...

I know we live in a small town!!! Don't you just love it- I learn something new everyday!!