Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank goodness for Traffic cones...

Today I have been doing a lot of reflecting and reading of Becky's journals and everything as I write the life story for Logan's funeral on Wednesday. And I have been crying, a lot, both on the inside and through my crazy tear ducts as well.
And then I was driving down the street to drop my kids off at Destiny's house so I could get a little more work done with everything going on and this lovely picture is what I saw. And let me just tell you that I laughed soooooo hard. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo what I needed and I just have to thank whatever teenager had the gall to go do this to our beloved Bagdad miners statue. I salute you!!! Thanks for the needed laugh!!!

1 comment:

Becky Rogers said...

I am glad you got a moment to laugh. Hopefully your friend, Becky, is doing okay.