Friday, September 12, 2008

what do you do when your kids are sick??? Paint, of course!!




This week I have been spending A LOT of time at home, especially with Will and after a while it got pretty boring. So, I decided to paint and Will decided to watch his favorite movie "Cars" over and over again until I can quote it in my sleep. That is all he wanted to do when he wasn't feeling good.... "Wach Tars" translation: watch Cars!

So, I decided to catch up on some projects I have been meaning to do since we moved into our house. I am sending some pictures of my painting job so far. I say "So far" because I have the right set of shelves left to do, but now I have Strep throat and don't really feel like finishing for a little while.

Will found out while I was painting that he fits nicely into the bookshelves and he and Sarah had a lot of fun with that.

No comments: