Sunday, March 9, 2008

Science Fair time again!!



Yup, it is that time of the year again where all kids (parents) have to put together science projects for the science fair. Cassidy did her project this year on the laws of friction and had a neat little experiment where she filled a container with marbles and tied it to a board and placed the board on different surfaces to see which surface would slip first. It was a good experiment and she and I especially liked making the presenting board thing, we got to use my scrapbooking glue dots and put marbles all over the board. I am also including a picture of her presenting her project to the school and judges, I love this picture because she has her hand on her hip and is acting very old and wise. She loves being old and wise and one of her favorite qoutes is from Peter Pan, "Oh the cleverness of me!" That would be Cassidy in a nutshell!

No comments: