Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hottest birthday boy in town and he is a darn good emcee to boot!

 

DSC_0743

This past Tuesday was Morgan’s 38th Birthday and he is always so gracious no matter what he is given. These walkie talkies were given to him so the kids and I can find him when he is out back in his yard. He LOVES working in the yard and in the garden and it definitely shows. So we did a Lowe’s themed birthday with a power point presentation made by yours truly, (my very first one ever, thank you Cassidy for teaching me). Morgan would see a picture from Lowe’s and have to guess what it was to earn his gift cards to Lowe’s.

DSC_0744

And the very last present was from Cassidy and I. It was a gift card to the Outback Steakhouse with Cassidy babysitting. So off we flew with his parents for some adult partying-----steak style!!!!!

DSC_0745

And back to the house for carrot cake!

DSC_0746

Oh how I love my birthday Man!!!

DSC_0767

And he is not done yet! No siree! The very next night he was the emcee for the Activity Day Girls Talent show!

DSC_0803

And he sure knows how to make a girl smile!

DSC_0849

He told me later when I told him how great he did, that he just pictured his dad and did what he would have done!!!!!

DSC_0864

10 points for also being so handsome!!

DSC_0880

And oh no, we are one flower short. Do you think that stopped Morgan? No way, he just made one on the spot and wowed the audience as well.

DSC_0879DSC_0881

Talise was pretty excited as well!

DSC_0887

And now my favorite picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I love that boy!

2 comments:

LUND said...

Loved this entry, loved being part of the party, loved enjoying. His gift with you two, love you two mire than tongue can tell!
So glad he was the MC. He couldn't use me as an example, I can't make flowers out of air and rubber.

Bonnie Hynes said...

This post makes me so happy. I love you guys so much!! What a great guy :)