Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wonderboy vs. Manly Beard

 

DSC_0653Will decides to make a snowball, and his father looks on, smiling…

DSC_0654 Oh, how adorable it is that my young son thinks he can hit his father”

DSC_0655“But wait, I am aghast!!!! Did he hit me?!!!!!

DSC_0655

“Ewwwwww, ewwwwweeeyyyy! I am afraid of snow!!!!! Even as manly as I am with my full manly beard!”

 

DSC_0656

As we return to our hero, he knows he better run and fast!

DSC_0656

Run Wonderboy!!! Will there be another Wonderboy episode if Manly Beard catches him?….. Stay tuned for more shinanigans and snow…

2 comments:

LUND said...

FINALLY ANOTHER POSTING ---- yea, so glad, unless it means you did not sleep at night and so spent the evening posting on your blog.
Love the Pictures and Action shots.

Clarisa said...

Hahaha!!!