Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Lunch

The day before Mother's Day, I had a lunch date with my sisters and mom to celebrate Mother's Day. It was at Paradise Bakery and my chicken salad sandwich on Rye was to die for!!! Thanks for the fun. (Not included in the picture is Kayla and Candin at a different table watching Raelynn so we could eat and talk. Thanks girls!!!)

 My mom and my older sister Alisha.
My younger sister and me with my "rock star" wig. Please ignore the swollen face, I am still trying to get the steriods out of my system. It doesn't help that neither of my sisters are bigger than a size 4.

Mother's Day was also really great this year. Cassidy and Lund wrote me a poem and framed it at school. I was VERY touched by their words. Sarah made me a beautiful pot holder that she colored all by herself.  Will made me an adorable shrinky dink keychain. And, to top it all off, Morgan gave me a pedicure and it was magnificent! Oh, and on Sunday after church I took a nap!!!! Wahoooo!! I am a very spoiled momma!!!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

I totally love your rockstar wig! LOVE! And that picture of Will at the top of your blog is awe.some.