Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to my garage/skaterink!

Lately our garage has become part skaterink for the kids. They love to strap on the rollerblades or jump on their skateboards and boogey!! Will put on his helmet and sunglasses and told me.."Look mom.. I am a Professional Boy!!!!"
Will's version of "skating" is pushing around his Tonka truck and crashing a lot!
Lund is really big into skateboarding right now and he was having lots of fun.
And Sarah is getting the knack for rollerblading. She is contantly saying, "Mom, come outside and watch me skate."
My Tween!
And of course, there is a whole lot of falling going on!!!!

My lovely skating girls!
After skating, the kids went inside to watch "America's Funniest Home Videos" as a family and Will didn't want to remove his helmet or glasses. he said that "Professional Boys" don't take them off to watch TV. Good to know!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Your kids are getting so big it's crazy! I guess thats what happens in a year. We feel like we just moved. Good luck with the house hunt.

annebabe said...

how creative! who needs a real skate rink when you have a garage? I thought of you last week, we went on a little couples trip to Scottsdale and on the drive home I saw the sign for Wikiup and Prescott and thought, that's where Christa goes to the movies. :)

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Looks as if all are safe and doing well. You might look for a large concrete slab for your new house.
But you will have sidewalks and parks close by almost anywhere in the HOT valley.