Sunday, March 7, 2010

Adding some Sunshine into a rainy day...

This week was a really tough one in the chemo realm. The new medicine was really hard on my body, particularly on my muscles and bones in my legs. Enough complaining though, needless to say it was a "rainy" week for me. So, on Saturday when Morgan's parents offered to watch the kids while Morgan and I went into Prescott to visit a family in the ward that is in the hospital, we jumped at the chance. Morgan dropped me off at the Hobby Lobby so I could have some quality "break" time for a bit and I decided to add some sunshine to our life. So, here is what I created.... It now sits on my table bringing sunshine to our home.
It has napkins and salt and pepper shakers in one tin, 3 gerberra daisies in the middle and of course, my favorite... A little bit of sunshine in the last bucket.....
That's right.... It's time for Robin Eggs... they are the ultimate multitasking candy. They are a great candy and lipstick in a pinch!
p.s. this bucket was full yesterday.....hummmm

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Unlike the boiled egg maker which is a UNI-tasker those Robins Eggs are some serious multi-taskers...I love that you acknowledge the lipstick property of those candies!!!
Glad you got something nice after tat bout of Chemo. When I heard you were getting that medicine that made you so sick last time I started to really worry...I thought there was no way you would be able to get it in safely/comfortably, then I remembered how much faith you have in prayer, so I prayed for you. Before I knew I got Aunt Karens e-mail and I was soooo happy! A lot of answered prayers!! 6 Hours plus recovery time isn't easy, so we will keep praying for you and your family:)

Farr Family said...

I love the basket! You are too cute! Hang in there. I know you can do it!!! I love ya!
Kimberly