WARNING !!! THIS STORY ISN'T FOR THE WEAK OF HEART!!! o.k. with that warning out of the way, here is the story. Yesterday I went to Prescott and my friend so graciously offered to babysit Will and Sarah so I wouldn't have to take them as well. I speedily accepted her offer and was on my way. A couple hours into my trip she calls and asks if my son is accident prone. I said "of course, he just smashed his face on the coffee table last night!" She then replied that he was on a stool that lets the kids reach the sink in her bathroom and that it is made out of wicker, his loving sister, Sarah decided to push him off. There was a piece of wicker sticking up somewhere on the stool and his head found that piece of wicker and it went into his head. Now don't worry too much, we have these wonderful things called skulls and it is sure lucky that we do have them. He was crying and came to my friend and said "owww" and pointed to the wicker sticking out of his head. My poor friend had to get that lovely wicker out of his head (poor dear), and call my husband to pick him up and take him to get stitches. I felt pretty helpless as she told me all of this because I was an hour and a half away from home and really couldn't do any thing about it. But he survived and now he has a bandaged head for a couple of days to keep out infection. It took three nurses plus Morgan holding him down to clean out the wound and stitch it up. Today he is back to normal and fearless as ever! (I wonder if my friend will ever babysit for me again). He!He!
P.S. his head was actually shaved the day before when he moved around too much during his haircut!